Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! (narrative)

ZOMBIE         aPOCALYPSE!
One  icey cold night  I went for a walk .  the wind gushed passed me following an echo of whipster’s.  suddenly i heard moaning and groaning it sent a chill up my spine.

 bushes and trees moving as if someone was watching me. I Was planning to run back home but it was too late as creepy Foot seeps were getting closer

then i heard something scream. I started to get nervous THEN SUDDENLY SOMETHING GRABs MY NECK AND  BITEs IT.   AHHHH!!!”  …

I escape by grabbing a branch from a nearby tree and smacking whatever this mythical creature was.  
12 :00 pm
I slide down my sleeve as fast as I could to check the time. My watch had got  jammed by A little piece of bark  the bark had of broken my gears.  My Neck was in great pain

i needed to find help. I heard a siren out of nowhere and i thought to myself ‘it could be a siren of an ambulance’ it had to be because of how much people that would gf got hurt

I looked a round all i saw was twigs, dirt, and, bushes suddenly i found a  phone it looked like i smartphone i was as i was going to

pick it up something grabs! the smartphone from under the ground i couldn't believe my eyes about 100 zombies

surround  me i was trapped i could not be saved. out of nowhere a toyota truck rects some of the zombies after the truck stops stops and  i quickly jump on the back of the
Truck

this story is about a man that is going for a walk and he gets attaked

3:00 AM

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.