Thursday, 17 November 2016

balloon experiment

Today we made a balloon move a straw on a line. We tried three different types of balloons one was like a blimp. The other one was just a normal balloon and the last one was a slightly bigger than the normal one. We had to give a hypothesis on which one would go faster. I picked the first one because it had more air in it. After we tested all of them and counted how far they went we got the results I was right because of the full capacity of the balloon. so that meant that the balloon was more accurate.   

this is what I wrote to show what we did on Monday. I have wrote the most important stuff on this long summery.  

No comments:

Post a comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.